13th July 2014, 02:10 AM
Unregistered

Placement papers of previous year for Syntel recruitment?

hello sir
i have an inteview in syntel in
some days so if u have syntel placement
papers old then send to me
waiting for your reply thank you

15th July 2014, 07:42 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Placement papers of previous year for Syntel recruitment?

PREVIOUS YEAR MODEL PAPERS OF SYNTEL:

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of Syntel in this post for your reference. Just go through it once and make sure you will understand the pattern of the questions followed for the aptitude test and prepare for them accordingly.

There will be 50 questions asked which you need to attend in 45 minutes and this might change in the present year as well. Make sure that you prepare for all the important aptitude topics by referring some good books like R.S.Agarwal.

After completing the aptitude test you will be called for the technical interview where you can expect questions from the core subjects which you studied from your course. Brush all the basics of it so that you will be able to the answers without any issues.

Once you clear the technical interview you will be called in for HR interview which will be quite easy as there will be only some basic general questions asked to check your communication skills and if you are ready to take up the job.

I have attached some of the supportive material files in this post for your reference. You can go through for your preparation!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?