9th January 2017, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligbile to get a job in TCS company if completed degree from a private university?

Sir/Mam, I am shuvadip mandal, I am passed 10th & 12th from west bengal board, then completed my degree from Jharkhand Rai University regular, but it is private university, am I eligible for TCS company? Can you please answer me soon? Thanks!

12th January 2017, 08:43 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligbile to get a job in TCS company if completed degree from a private university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam, I am shuvadip mandal, I am passed 10th & 12th from west bengal board, then completed my degree from Jharkhand Rai University regular, but it is private university, am I eligible for TCS company? Can you please answer me soon? Thanks!
If you fulfill below given criteria, then you are eligible for TCS recruitment.

Eligibility criteria of TCS recruitment:-

1)Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for TCS is 60%
2)You should not have any pending backlogs.
3)Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for TCS recruitment.
12th January 2017, 12:38 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligbile to get a job in TCS company if completed degree from a private university?

TCS is one of the topmost MNCs at present and has its own eligibility criteria to select the candidates. Candidates who have completed their bachelor's degree with minimum 65% marks from a recognized college/university are eligible. Candidates having pending backlogs are not allowed and maximum 2 years of educational gap is allowed. But. TCS does not accept candidates who have completed their graduation from private institutes, so I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for job in TCS.
15th March 2022, 06:29 AM
Unregistered

Sir/Mam, I had completed Diploma (E&C) in the year 2011 and started my career, After lot of interview i realized that Degree is mandatory to switch into MNC. While working in Private sector, i joined regular BCA in the year 2016 and completed 2019 with CGPA 78, It is UGC approved University. Now I have 8 years of experience and Regular Degree. My question is Am I eligible to get into reputed MNC's like TCS, Wipro? Whether they'll consider both? Or they'll object Education Gap? Please advise. Thank You!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?