3rd February 2017, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to get a job in Piramal Healthcare for a B.Sc Chemistry holder? How to apply for it?

Hello sir, I have completed B.Sc Chemistry and looking for a job. I want to know can I get a job in Piramal Healthcare? How to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Where should a M.Sc Chemistry and B.Ed holder go for job other than Teaching field? Possibility to get job in any drug factory?
  2. Can a B.Sc Biotechnology holder apply for job in Clariant Chemicals (India) and Atco Healthcare? -- [New]
  3. How may I apply for job in Pharmaceutical companies after doing PhD in organic companies?
  4. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I apply for MSc Chemistry after doing BSc Chemistry? What are the skills and qualifications required?
  6. How to do MBBS after completing BSc chemistry
  7. Is there any possibility to do MBBS in abroad after passing BSc Biology with 62% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology?
  8. Distance education degree holder can apply for government jobs?
  9. How to pursue MBA distance course in health care? I am a Physiotherapist working from past 6 to 7 years
  10. Job opportunities after B.Sc Chemistry? What to do ti get in Petroleum Industry?
  11. How to get a government job after completing PG in Chemistry with 55%?
  12. Possibility to take UP Post B.Sc after diploma holder in Nursing?
  13. Possibility to study PhD in Organic Chemistry without appearing in UGC-NET for M.Phil postgraduate?
  14. Information about BSc Engineering? I am a diploma Holder
  15. How to get a job after BSc in chemistry?
  16. Can I apply for good job with handsome salary after completing B.Sc Chemistry?
  17. What are the job opportunities after completing BSc Biology and Chemistry?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria for MBA in health care management
30th April 2017, 11:34 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get a job in Piramal Healthcare for a B.Sc Chemistry holder? How to apply for it?

In order to get a job in Piramal Healthcare you should have completed your B.Sc/B.Pharm etc from a recognized institute. As you have completed B.Sc Chemistry, so you are eligible to apply for job in this company.

Candidates who are interested to apply for job in Piramal healthcare can directly visit their official website and apply online. You have to fill up all the details carefully and submit. If there are any vacancies available then you will be notified and called for interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?