12th April 2017, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

Can an MBA in Operation Management get a job in Gujarat Ambuja Cement? Vacancies available in this company?

Dear sir, I have passed MBA in Operation Management and want to get job in Gujarat Ambuja Cement. Can I get a job in this company? Vacancies available in this company?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do Internship in UltraTech/Ambuja Cement for MBA(Finance) student?
  2. After doing MSc Chemstry and MBA operation management how to get a government job?
  3. List of companies providing jobs to Civil Engineers?
  4. What are the skills required for B.Tech civil engineering students to get a job in civil industry?
  5. Companies offering Summer Industrial Training to B.Tech CE student?
  6. Detailed information about the companies which offer Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student?
  7. Can a Mechanical Engineer and MBA in Operation Management get job in IRCON International Limited? What should I do for it?
  8. Is it fine to choose LLB regular course after completing MCA in Production and Operation Management? Which courses are better after MBA in production and operation?
  9. Jobs after MBA in Operation Management?
  10. Can I get exemption in MBA(Operation Management) if completed MBA(HR) from IGNOU?
  11. How to get Government Job in Tourism sector of Gujarat being a candidate from MBA in Tourism and Hospitality and with 2 years of work experience as Faculty in a Hotel Management College?
  12. What should I do after completing B.Tech in civil?
  13. What should I do in MBA courses after graduation in B.Sc?
  14. Can I switch to other company while working in Delhi Metro after completing correspondence course in MBA? What is the job scope after doing correspondence MBA?
  15. Which college offers MBA in Port Management in Gujarat?
  16. What type of job vacancies are there in MBA Aviation Management? how much is the cost of the course?
  17. What course should be done after B.Com. for a good career?
  18. Ph.d in Management from IMT GHAZIABAD through distance education while working after MBA with Operation? -- [Most Discussed]
30th April 2017, 11:50 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can an MBA in Operation Management get a job in Gujarat Ambuja Cement? Vacancies available in this company?

Candidates who have completed their bachelor's/master's degree from a recognized university are eligible to apply for job in Gujarat Ambuja Cement. You can directly visit the official website at : [URL="http://www.gujaratambuja.com"] and apply online. The selection of the candidates are done of the basis of marks secured in the written examination conducted by the company. So, if there are any vacancies available then you will be called to appear for the examination followed by personal interview.

Here are some of the vacancies which are available in Gujarat Ambuja Cement:

> SALES EXECUTIVE

> AREA MANAGER

> FIELD OFFICER

> SUPERVISOR

> MARKETING EXECUTIVE

> SYSTEM ENGINEER

> PROCESS OWNER

> SYSTEM ARCHITECT

> IOS DEVELOPER

> BIG DATA JOBS

> SALESFORCE ADMIN

> QTP

> CMS PROGRAMMERS

> SEO EXPERT

> SERVER ADMINISTRATOR

> SQL PROGRAMMER

> PYTHON DEVELOPER

> BUSINESS ANALYST

> AJAX DEVELOPER

> SAP DEVELOPER ETC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?