9th March 2016, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

How to become an Airline Pilot in 8th months after passing 12th?

I have completed my schooling and scored well in my 12th class examination. Now i wish to become an Airline Pilot in the duration of 8 months. Kindly tell me how can i become one?

10th March 2016, 12:22 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become an Airline Pilot in 8th months after passing 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my schooling and scored well in my 12th class examination. Now i wish to become an Airline Pilot in the duration of 8 months. Kindly tell me how can i become one?
You can become commercial pilot after passing 12th standard, but it is difficult to finish the course in 8 months. The eligibility to become a commercial pilot is a pass in 10+2 with physics, chemistry and mathematics with 50% marks. You have to clear the entrance test and also physical fitness test. You have to be physically and mentally fit enough to fly. In some institutes the duration of the course is 8 to 10 months and in some 15 to 18 months. The aspirant has to spend around Rs. 20 to 30 lakhs to become a pilot. The course is available in the following institutes;

- Government Aviation Training Institute, Bhubaneswar - Click Here
- Bombay flying club - Click Here
- Indian Aviation Academy, Mumbai -Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?