24th December 2016, 03:01 PM
saravanan mallika

How to become an International Airline Pilot while studying in 1st year of BE Aeronautical? Can I do Pilot training while studying?

Hello sir, I am studying in 1st year of BE Aeronautical and want to be a International Airline Pilot. Please tell me how can I become Pilot? Can I do Pilot training while studying?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I study to become Pilot in Abroad? With 60%-70% is it possible to become a Pilot?
  2. Which subjects should I take in 11th and 12th to become a Pilot in Pakistan International Airline?
  3. Is it possible that if I get really good percentage in Boards then can I get into Pilot training course?
  4. What are the job opportunities in Aeronautical Companies after studying Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. How to become a Pilot while studying in 12th
  6. Could I get admission in any polytechnic college without giving any entrance exam? I am in 10th standard
  7. Can I become Pilot after completing B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering)? Best Pilot training institute in India? How much I have to pay for Training and License?
  8. What is the salary of a commercial Pilot? Qhat is the qualification? What type of training is needed?
  9. What is the procedure to become a Airline Pilot
  10. What is the benefit of taking Pilot Training after Diploma in Aeronautics?
  11. Best institute in India for studying Pilot Course? Fee Structure and procedure for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Scope of commercial pilot training after B.E in Aeronautical engineering?
  13. Is there any free or sponsored seat available for poor student to join Pilot training course? Is there any bank which can pay the whole loan?
  14. How to become Loco Pilot or Section Engineer in Indian Railways after studying in first year of Mechanical Engineering? Is there any special training required to become Loco Pilot? What is the scope for job in section engineering?
  15. How to get a job in Pilot while studying 3rd year electronics
  16. Better to go for Pilot training aftre B.tech in Aeronautical Engineering or after 12th class? Average cost of training in India and abroad?
  17. Best pilot training institute in India
  18. How can I become a Pilot after studying civil engineering?
28th April 2020, 12:24 AM
huzaifaantuley

Default Re: How to become an International Airline Pilot while studying in 1st year of BE Aeronautical? Can I do Pilot training while studying?

You have to do either Pilot Training Course or BE Aeronautical.

If you wish to become a Pilot then you can join a Flying School after completing BE and can complete your CPL course. After CPL you need to go for Type Rating. In Type Rating you will be certified to fly certain type of aircraft in your Pilot Career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?