8th September 2016, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for diploma holder to get software job?

Hi,

I am ramesh. I have completed my diploma course in EEE.now I am doing as supervisor in electrical maintenance.I have interest to do software job,so there is any software courses for diplamo holders? Can you please guide me with the answer on this?

Related Questions:
  1. For which post do the software companies hire diploma holders? Currently I am working in telecom networking company but not interested in job. Should I quite this or complete my year?
  2. Am I eligible to become a Software Engineer in Infosys being an Electronics Diploma holder with C, C++ and Java knowledge?
  3. Does a Diploma holder have chance to get job in Chandigarh? Which company in Punjab recruits such Diploma holder?
  4. Can a diploma holder (CSE) get job in MNC companies?
  5. Companies in Punjab recruiting Diploma holder in ECE?
  6. What are the government jobs available for diploma holder in electrical?
  7. How to get a job for software company after passing diploma in computer technology? I have scored 72%
  8. Is it possible for a mechanical diploma holder to get job in European countries?
  9. IS there any job available for Diploma in Electrical engineering holder?
  10. What is the future after completing diploma? Job opportunities for ECE diploma holder? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Diploma holder like me is eligible for Karnataka Police job?
  12. Am I eligible to get a software job after completion of diploma in ECE with B.Tech?
  13. Is it possible for lateral entry diploma holder to government job? -- [New]
  14. Courses and distance learning institutes in Delhi if I am a diploma holder after 10th and working for a software company?
  15. How to get a job if I am a diploma E&C holder
  16. What can I do for a better job with diploma in ECE? What are the job openings which are available currently?
  17. Am I eligible to get a software job after completion of MBA IT?
  18. Am I eligible to get the software job after completion of MBA IT course?
12th September 2016, 01:37 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for diploma holder to get software job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

I am ramesh. I have completed my diploma course in EEE.now I am doing as supervisor in electrical maintenance.I have interest to do software job,so there is any software courses for diplamo holders? Can you please guide me with the answer on this?

Sorry, it is very difficult to get a software job with Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering. To become a software engineer, the candidate should study the B.Tech or B.E in Computer Science or Information Technology. The diploma holders can study engineering through lateral entry system i.e. admitted directly to the 2nd year of the engineering (B.E or B.Tech) course. The admission will be done on the basis of common entrance test for the diploma holders. After engineering graduation you can get a software job. This is one of the best ways to get a software job.
13th September 2016, 11:05 PM
Sam James

Post Re: Is it possible for diploma holder to get software job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

For software jobs, most of the companies look for graduates especially in disciplines related to computer science. So if you are really passionate about software jobs then you can take up a bachelors in Computer science either BTech or BCA. Once you become graduate you can attempt for on-campus or off-campus recruitment conducted by software companies and get a job in software industry.

When you say about software job, it is a general term which may contain many sub divided job categories. Before you attempt training please make sure that you make clear of the area in which you want to focus inside software industry.
14th September 2016, 07:34 PM
naveedtawargeri

Yes you can get software jobs :-)

Most of the software companies look for graduates, but even after diploma you can join software companies which doesn't need bachelors degree like startups, they don't see any degree or marks, all they want is good work from you so develop good skills.

Specially web development companies doesn't see Bachelor's degree or grades, work on
1. LAMP
2. MEAN STACK Development
3. FULL STACK development
4. Start contributing in open source projects
5. Learn Linux development (Kernel development)

pick any one of the above mentioned points and master the skills, you will get easily job in software companies.
26th July 2019, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

I am sanjeevkumar. I have completed my diploma course in mechotronics (nttf). now i am working in s&t plastic pvt.ltd as a testing engineer of injection molding machine .I have interest to do software job,so there is any software courses for diploma holders? Can you please guide me with the answer on this?

I like to work in IT company....
8th November 2019, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

I am Debasis. I have completed diploma in electrical engineering ,now i am working in a electrical firm but i am intrested in softwere Job so there are any chance for me....
9th March 2021, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

Good morning everyone... I am Debashis Behera, i am a diploma student..! I completed my diploma in tool and die making, mechanical from CTTC. But now i wants to move onwards software industry.! Already i finished my PYTHON and JAVA course,! Now is it possible to do the job in any company?
25th January 2022, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I join software IT industries after completing diploma in mechanical and also my software testing course is completed...?
7th March 2022, 02:45 AM
Unregistered

Hi
I am Mrunal salunkhe
I am ramesh. I have completed my diploma course in mechanical.am intrested in softwere Job so there are any chance for me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?