19th April 2016, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to become a Software Engineer in Infosys being an Electronics Diploma holder with C, C++ and Java knowledge?

Hi Friends,
I am a Diploma Holder in Electronics and I have done C, C++ and Java courses. I want to join Infosys as a Software Engineer. Please tell me about my eligibility. Waiting for your reply.

21st April 2016, 09:46 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to become a Software Engineer in Infosys being an Electronics Diploma holder with C, C++ and Java knowledge?

Eligibility Criteria required to become Software Engineer in Infosys:

No, you are not eligible to become Software Engineer in Infosys being a Diploma holder. The basic eligibility criteria required is as follows.

>> The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for Software Engineer post is "BACHELOR DEGREE" OR "GRADUATE DEGREE" from a recognized university.

>> As Diploma is not equivalent to Bachelor Degree, I am really sorry to say that you are not eligible.

>> To make sure you are eligible for this recruitment, you need to pursue B.E/ B.Tech in Electronics as the minimum qualification required is Bachelor Degree.
22nd April 2016, 01:02 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to become a Software Engineer in Infosys being an Electronics Diploma holder with C, C++ and Java knowledge?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Friends,
I am a Diploma Holder in Electronics and I have done C, C++ and Java courses. I want to join Infosys as a Software Engineer. Please tell me about my eligibility. Waiting for your reply.
It is very difficult to join as Software Engineer in Infosys with Diploma in Electronics qualification. The basic eligibility is a graduation for a job in Infosys. The aspirant should have obtained more than 65% marks in all academics like 10th, 12th and Graduation. They should not have any standing arrears at the time of selection process. The aspirant should have very good communication skill and technical skill.You can check the details in the Infosys official website - Official website.
1st April 2022, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to become a Software Engineer in Infosys being an Electronics Diploma holder with C, C and Java knowledge?

hi
I am diploma I have 5.6 years of experience in it and as a DevOps engineer I have 4 years of experience , apart from that I have scheduling interview with Infosys but I have one doubt please let me know can I qualified working with Infosys
18th May 2022, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to become a Software Engineer in Infosys being an Electronics Diploma holder with C, C and Java knowledge?

i have backlogs i am eligible are not?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?