10th August 2015, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply in Larsen & Toubro Limited Management Trainee recruitment for MBA(Logistics Management) postgraduate?

Hello,
Can you please let me know how I can apply for Management Trainee in Larsen & Toubro Limited? I want to apply as I have already completed my MBA in Logistics Management. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Larsen & Toubro Ltd. for B.Tech(EEE) student? Benefits of Internship in L&T Ltd.?
  2. Can I get job in Larsen & Toubro Limited through On-Campus Drive if secured 57% in 10th and 70% both in 12th and B.Tech? -- [New]
  3. List of AICTE approved Open Universities which offer Diploma in Logistics & Supply Chain Management course in West Bengal?
  4. Previous year question papers of SAIL Management Trainee Exam?
  5. How to get job in BSNL after BE in ECE? Available positions and preparation tips for the same?
  6. Steel Authority of India limited recruitment of management trainee(Technical) previous years question papers?
  7. Syllabus of the written test of Bharat Dynamics for the post of Jr. Manager(Electronics)?
  8. Is there any job vacancies for me after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure to apply in Ranchi University PAT for M.Phil(Management) postgraduate?
  10. When will I receive the response letter from Larsen and Toubro after applying for internship?
  11. How to build career in Telecom sector after B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  12. Criteria for getting placed in Jindal Steel and Larsen & Toubro?
  13. What are the opportunities in government sector for CS student?
  14. Which books should I refer for SAIL examination?
  15. How can I prepare for CPT Exam? How to get good score in this Exam?
  16. Question papers for HAL Management Trainee recruitment exams?
  17. How can I apply for management trainee in engineers India limited?
  18. Guidelines for Management trainee HR entrance exam?
7th April 2023, 05:16 AM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: Procedure to apply in Larsen & Toubro Limited Management Trainee recruitment for MBA(Logistics Management) postgraduate?

Here are the key steps to apply for the Management Trainee position in Larsen & Toubro Limited:

• Check the eligibility criteria: You should have a full-time MBA degree from an AICTE approved institute preferably in Logistics/Operations Management, Finance, Marketing, Human Resource Management or related specializations. 60% aggregate score in graduation and post-graduation is typically required.
  • Prepare the required documents: These include your resume, MBA certificates, 10+2 and graduation mark sheets, passport size photo, proof of address, etc. Make sure all details are accurately mentioned.
  • Register on the L&T careers portal or Job Site: Visit careers.larsentoubro.com and apply for the Management Trainee recruitment. Or search for openings on major job sites like Naukri, Monster, TimesJobs, Shine, etc. and apply on the listing. You may submit the same documents on different platforms.
  • Clear the screening and selection process: Shortlisted candidates are invited for further rounds like group discussions, interviews, background verifications, medical tests, etc. Each round will evaluate your eligibility, skills, strengths, and fit for the profile and company culture.
  • Undergo training: Selected candidates go through a 9-month training program covering operations, Finance, Marketing, HR, Legal and Corporate functions. It includes both classroom training and on-the-job assignments/projects.
  • Get placed in L&T groups and subsidiaries: After successful completion of the training, you will be placed in senior management positions within L&T Group companies like L&T Construction, L&T Infotech, L&T Heavy Engineering, L&T Finance Holdings, etc. based on business needs and your preferences.
Some additional tips:

• Meet the eligibility criteria and prepare well for each stage of selection to progress further. Shortlisting is competitive.
• Be familiar with L&T's business, vision, mission, values and key areas of work like engineering, infrastructure, technology, financial services, etc. Discuss how your profile will add value.
• have examples from course work and internship to highlight your strengths as a management professional, especially in areas of logistics, supply chain management and/or finance.
• Build a strong profile highlighting your academic qualifications, skills, achievements, projects, publications, extracurricular activities, interests, etc. Get good references from professors and mentors.
• Stay professional, maintain a positive attitude, learn from interactions, and keep improving your knowledge and experience.
• You can contact the L&T recruiting team for any clarifications on the eligibility criteria or selection process. Stay updated on their careers portal for latest opportunities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?