6th June 2015, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

How to get job in BSNL after BE in ECE? Available positions and preparation tips for the same?

hi.i'm studying B.E 3 year in ECE.how can i get a job in BSNL.what is the preperation should i do right now?can you tell what is the jobs available in BSNL?

6th June 2015, 08:03 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get job in BSNL after BE in ECE? Available positions and preparation tips for the same?

No dear you don't have any chance to apply for BSNL recruitment for the post of " Management Trainee ". But after successful completion of B.Tech you will have a chance to join in BSNL.

To know more details regarding the BSNL recruitment here is the eligibility criteria of Management Trainee.

Eligibility Criteria of Management Trainee in BSNL :

<> You should have completed B.Tech with minimum 60% of marks from the recognized University.

<> Recently there is a requirement for Telecom operation and Telecom Finance.

<> Age should be below 30 years and there is age relaxation for the reserved candidates as per government of India.

Selection Procedure :

<> GATE Score

<> Group Discussion

<> Interview.
7th June 2015, 12:20 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get job in BSNL after BE in ECE? Available positions and preparation tips for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi.i'm studying B.E 3 year in ECE.how can i get a job in BSNL.what is the preperation should i do right now?can you tell what is the jobs available in BSNL?
After completion of BE in ECE, you are eligible for BSNL JTO exam.

Bharat Sanchar Nigam limited is one of the biggest government telecom sector company.

If you have completed B.E or B.Tech or equivalent in below given department from a recognized Institution/University then you are eligible for JTO TELECOM department.

i. Telecommunication
ii. Electronics
iii. Radio
iv. Computer
v. Electrical
vi. Information Technology

If you have completed B.E or B.Tech or equivalent in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institution/University then you are eligible for JTO civil department.

If you have completed B.E or B.Tech in Electrical Engineering from a recognized Institution/University then you are eligible for JTO Electrical department.

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years. Age relaxation is provided for the reserved category candidates.

Age relaxation for BSNL JTO Exam:-

Govt. servants upto 5 years
BSNL employees upto 5 years
For SC/ST candidates upto 5 years
For OBC Candidates upto 3 years
For General Category PH candidates upto 10 years

For more details about BSNL JTO exam, you can visit to the official website http://www.bsnl.co.in/
7th June 2015, 04:09 PM
Ashwakh

One of the best way to join in bsnl is through Gate rank . If you secure good gate rank , then you are eligible for the interview of bsnl. The recruiters will call you for the interview. Generally , bsnl will recruit the candidates who have secured good gate rank.
When you are in final year of b.tech , you can apply for the gate exam.

To get good rank in gate exam , you should have good command in all your core subjects.

electronics devices and circuits
electrical circuit analysis
pulse digital circuits
digital signal processing
mobile communications
switch theory and logic design
switch gear and protection
9th June 2015, 12:59 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
To get a job in BSNL after B.E is possible as you can apply for BSNL JTO exam which is conducted for Junior Telecom Officers posts.

Eligibility Needed:

# The age limit needed is 21-30 years and there are relaxation for other category candidates.

# For BSNL employees – up to 5 years

# For SC and ST tribes – up to 5 years

# For OBC category – up to 3 years

# For PH category – up to 10 years

# Regarding the educational qualification needed, candidate should have completed degree in streams such as Computer, Electrical, Electronics, Information technology, Telecommunication with at least 60% aggregate.

If you satisfy all these above criteria then you can apply for the exam.

The examination will be of three hours duration with one Question Paper containing the following three sections. There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks deducted for each wrong answer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?