29th April 2015, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Syntel Off-Campus Drive for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee?

Respected Sir,
I want to apply for Graduate Engineer Trainee
in Syntel. Can you please tell me the procedure
for applying in the Syntel Off Campus Drive
for this post? Please reply to me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Is the Syntel campus drive which will held in Bhopal, an open campus drive?
  2. When Infosys will take off-campus drive for the post of Software Engineer in Hyderabad?
  3. What kind of training is Syntel Ltd gives to their trainees having job designation as GET?
  4. What is the exact pattern of the Syntel Campus Drive written test?
  5. Is there any Off-Campus Drive organized by Manhattan in Bangalore? Procedure to apply for B.Tech Electrical Engineer?
  6. How many rounds are there in Hewlett Packard Test Engineer Off-Campus Drive? Tips to crack this Drive?
  7. What is the criteria for training in BHEL?
  8. Am I eligible to apply in Syntel Off-Campus Interview being a B.Sc(Statistics) graduate? -- [New]
  9. Can I attend TCS Off-Campus Interview for Software Engineer post if rejected for Back Office post? When I can reapply for TCS Off-Campus Drive?
  10. Detailed information about IBM Off-Campus drive in Bangalore and Hyderabad for Software Engineer post?
  11. Technical questions will be asked in GD round of Accenture On-Campus Drive for Software Engineer post? Topics to prepare for GD round?
  12. When Accenture will take Off-Campus drive for Associate Software Engineer recruitment in Delhi?
  13. Can I attend Wipro campus placement again if I have registered and missed it before?
  14. Latest placement papers and pattern of Syntel off-campus interview?
  15. When I will get the joining letter from TCS after off-campus placement? Should I join TCS instead of looking for job in Infosys, Syntel and HCL?
  16. Volvo IT question papers for freshers for the Post Graduate Engineer Trainee?
  17. Which is the best book to prepare for PSU exam(SAIL,DRDO)? List of exams where I can apply for graduate engineer trainee post in Government Sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I get a job after passing B.tech?
1st May 2015, 12:35 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Syntel Off-Campus Drive for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee?

Syntel Off-campus notification has been already started. Don't worry I will provide Syntel Off-campus Drive. Syntel Off-campus Online Registration: Click Here !!!

Eligibility:

The applicant should have passed B.E / B.Tech / MCA from a recognized university or equivalent qualification. B.E / B.Tech in CSE / EEE / ECE / IT / E&I. The applicant must have secured at least 55% marks in throughout their education. There is no standing backlogs at the time of appearing for Syntel Off-Campus Drive. A maximum of one year of gap in studies is allowed with valid reason only.
11th May 2015, 10:01 AM
Cisco India

Smile Re: Procedure to apply for Syntel Off-Campus Drive for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I want to apply for Graduate Engineer Trainee
in Syntel. Can you please tell me the procedure
for applying in the Syntel Off Campus Drive
for this post? Please reply to me immediately.
To apply for the post of graduate trainee Engineer you have to sit in the company campus Drive and have to clear the Drive then only you can do it so. So, Try to sit either in OFF campus or ON campus of the Company and make yourself prepared for the company interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?