1st March 2016, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and eligibility to apply in Amazon Software Developer Engineer Off-Campus Interview?

Hello Everyone,
I am an MCA postgraduate and I want to attend Amazon Off-Campus Interview for the post of Software Developer Engineer. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying the same? Kindly tell me the procedure also?

31st March 2016, 04:30 PM
syntel_india
Member+

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility to apply in Amazon Software Developer Engineer Off-Campus Interview?

Eligibility criteria for Amazon is same and that of other company. SO, there is nothing special in the eligibility criteria for amazon. ye, one thing is different for Amazon, and this is the way they ask a simple question in a tricky way.

So, 60% throughout the academic career is required to be eligible for amazon campus drive to sit in. And try to be strong enough in programming, logic as well as algorithm to get into amazon.

Once if you get into this company, then your whole life will be settled.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?