4th November 2015, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Oracle On-Campus Interview for Associate Applications Developer?

Dear Friends,
I came to know that Oracle is going to schedule On-Campus Interview for Associate Applications Developer. I really want to know the eligibility criteria for attending this Interview. Please tell me immediately.

14th November 2015, 09:29 AM
pjgp

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Oracle On-Campus Interview for Associate Applications Developer?

The eligibility criteria to attend the on-campus interview as a oracle developer is:
candidates should complete bachelors and masters degree without any backlogs from the recognize university.
candidate should have the oracle certification from recognized training institute.
you should have a experience as a developer.
In on-campus interview you will have 3 sections:
written exam
technical interview
HR interview
If you pass written exam then you will go to next sections....
14th November 2015, 09:57 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Oracle On-Campus Interview for Associate Applications Developer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Friends,
I came to know that Oracle is going to schedule On-Campus Interview for Associate Applications Developer. I really want to know the eligibility criteria for attending this Interview. Please tell me immediately.
Oracle is a reputed multinational company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Oracle is 60%.

You shouldn't have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Oracle recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?