2nd June 2016, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get an Indian CDC? How many years of experience is required for it?

Sir, I have Panama Continuous Discharge Certificate. But I need to get Indian CDC also, so please tell me the procedure to get Indian CDC. How many years of experience is required to get an Indian CDC ?

14th August 2016, 04:47 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Procedure to get an Indian CDC? How many years of experience is required for it?

You already have panama Discharge certificate, then it is not mandatory to have Indian CDC certificate too.
yes, i said it is not mandatory ti have, but if you wanted to have it then of-course you can go for it and yes, you can of-course get Indian CDC certificate although you have Panama certificate too.

So, in order to get Indian CDC certificate you need to first of all apply for the CDC certificate and then after your application is granted you can get this.

So, you can start initiation by filling the application form and submitting it to the Indian CDC authority.
22nd September 2016, 08:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get an Indian CDC? How many years of experience is required for it?

I have Bermuda CDC and UK CDC. I would like to apply for Indian CDC. I have 18 years of sailing experience.
29th July 2017, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

I have applied for Indian CDC online 2 months ago. I have done all STCW 2010 training and also have INDOS no. I have more than 6 years of ship experience in cruise lines. When I am checking my application status in egovernance it is showing under process. I want o know how long does it take to acquire an Indian CDC?
17th April 2018, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

I have applied for a CDC on 27th March 2018. I would like to know how long does it take for it to be issued. I need to sail on the 6th of May2018.
24th November 2018, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for Indian CDC with valid Bermuda CDC and 10 years of sea experience?
26th November 2018, 08:21 PM
Laveshkhurana

In order to apply for a CDC, a person has to be an Indian national of 18 years old, with an Indian passport and a Class 10 pass certificate, and has to complete five basic International Convention on Standards of Training, Certification and Watchkeeping for Seafarers (STCW) safety course

https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/www.thehindubusinessline.com/news/govt-eases-rules-for-issuing-cdc-for-seafarers/article10045271.ece/amp/
21st January 2019, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

I have applied for Indian CDC on 17th September 2018 and status show Under Verification Process. On 1st November I have shifted my residence to another location. Please advice whether I can upload my new address proof document in my application status. Thanking you in anticipation. Kevin
22nd January 2019, 09:34 PM
BKohi

For intend to make changes in already submitted data, one has to follow instructions as mentioned in Crew branch circular 1 of 2013, along with a standard fee of Rupees Two hundred and fifty(Rs 250/-) for every correction.

Then, the candidate shall approach the Shipping Master Office for the corrections along with the required supporting and documents.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?