21st July 2016, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get a job in BHEL, Hyderabad for a B.Tech in CSE holder? Other software companies vacancies in Hyderabad?

Hello sir, I have completed B.Tech in ECE and my ambition is to become an Electronics Designer in BHEL. Can I get the job of Electronics Designer? In which exam should I appear to get job in BHEL? What are the prescribed books available for these exam preparation? Please guide me sir.

30th July 2016, 03:50 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Procedure to get a job in BHEL, Hyderabad for a B.Tech in CSE holder? Other software companies vacancies in Hyderabad?

After completion of the BE only you should have tried to apply for the BHEL, Since it was the correct time to apply for the same. Now also you can apply for the same, but now it has been little bit late.

Anyway, you can do one thing, just upload your resume on the job portal, from there you will get more transparency to the different employer .

And when it comes for BHEL, do one thing, go to the official website of BHEL, there will be a career option over there, try to fill the application form for the job and upload your latest resume.

Once if your resume is selected, you will be notified through mail or telephone.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?