13th May 2016, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to apply for an internship in BHEL Hyderabad?

I am B.Tech 3rd year student in RGUIIIT,Basar.
I want to do summer internship in BHEL Hyderabad,Please let me know the procedure to apply. Can someone please share the details who already have applied there?

Awaiting for the response.

14th May 2016, 10:25 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for an internship in BHEL Hyderabad?

BHEL stands for Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited. Its a very well reputed organization. For getting internship in this company you must have to submit your application before the due date because most of the times the selection is based on first come - first serve. For any query regarding internship, you can contact to the HR of the company. You have to pay 500 rupees per week for your training period. My suggestion to you is that you should make a brief training report on your experience.
For any other assistance you can contact at :
Corporate Media Communication HAL Corporate Office 15/1 Cubbon Road Bangalore 560 001, India Tel : 91 - 80 - 22320934. Fax : 91 - 80 - 22320334
15th May 2016, 12:29 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for an internship in BHEL Hyderabad?

To do internship in BHEL, the candidate must be pursuing B.Tech 6th semester in Electrical, Electronics, Civil, Computer science/ IT, Mechanical and Metallurgy course.

At first the candidate must obtain an NOC from the college stating that the college is accepted your request and grant the permission to do internship in BHEL.

Then write a letter to the HR department of BHEL and submit it by attaching the NOC, Resume, mark sheet. After screening of candidates they will send you an acknowledgement letter, fill it and submit it back. Then you will be allowed to do internship in BHEL.

The candidate must have good and strong contact in BHEL to get the permission easily.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?