19th July 2014, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get internship in BHEL Hyderabad?

I wan to know what is the procedure to get internship in bhel hyderabad. i am a 3 year Btech student of eee branch.

12th June 2016, 01:25 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get internship in BHEL Hyderabad?

There is no online provision of application for internship opportunity in BHEL, Hyderabad. Hence, you need to apply via offline mode. It will be easy to apply for internship opportunity if you have good contacts with any employee in BHEL as you can take his/her help and apply through him/her. You can also apply through referral of employees in BHEL especially of senior level as it increases the chance of getting the opportunity a considerable amount. Otherwise, you need to approach the branch of BHEL, get the application form, fill it up and submit it with the requisite documents to apply successfully for the internship opportunity.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?