1st August 2016, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Process to take admission in Air Hostess at Delhi? Entrance exam, fee, duration and other details?

Hello, it's me Anam khan 19 years old and I'm from Delhi. I completed my 12th class and now I'm doing D.El.Ed course, but I want to become an Air Hostess. It is my dream. Can you tell me about the process to take admission in air hostess academies in Delhi and about entrance exam, fee, duration, ability etc. You can inform me on this email id [email protected]. Please inform me as soon as possible I will be very grateful to you. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Process to be an Air Hostess for BA student? What is the fee structure of this course?
  2. Eligibility criteria to be an Air hostess? List of good training Institutes, duration and fee details for the same?
  3. What is the fee structure followed for air hostess training? -- [New]
  4. Qualification, duration and fee for Air Hostess course?
  5. Duration and fee structure to do Air Hostess training form government institution?
  6. Entrance exam to become Air Hostel in Air India after 12th?
  7. Procedure to become an Air Hostess after B.Tech CSE
  8. What is the procedure to become an Air Hostess? How long does it takes to become an Air Hostess?
  9. What is the date of Air Hostess entrance exam? Requirements to become an Air Hostess? What kind of questions are asked in the written exam for Air Hostesses?
  10. Can I become an air hostess with the help of 11th class qualification?
  11. Air Hostess Job, I want to become an Air hostess -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to join Air Hostess after completion of 12th Class with less than 60% of marks?
  13. Procedure for taking admission in air hostess training institute?
  14. Career in Airline companies like- Jet Airways and Etihad for Electronics and Communication engineer?
  15. Is it mandatory to complete training to become an Air hostess?
  16. What should I do to become an Air Hostess? What is the fee structure followed?
  17. What is the fee structure for the Air Hostess Training Institutes? What will be my salary after getting the job and which Institutes offer Training with less fee?
  18. How can I become a successful airhostess? How much money is required for training?
2nd August 2016, 02:14 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Process to take admission in Air Hostess at Delhi? Entrance exam, fee, duration and other details?

There is no entrance examination, no fee or any such course duration to avail the job post of Air Hostess in Delhi.

You just need to fulfill the minimum eligible criteria and after you have cleared the interview round, you will be very much eligible to avail the job post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?