20th September 2018, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Associate Analyst in Deloitte Consulting, Bangalore?

Hi everyone, I am preparing for the interview of Deloitte Consulting, Bangalore for the post of Associate Analyst. I don’t know about the roles and responsibilities for this particular post. Can anyone of you let me know about this post?

28th April 2021, 03:13 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Associate Analyst in Deloitte Consulting, Bangalore?

Roles and responsibilities of Associate Analyst in Deloitte Consulting, Bangalore recruitment:

Major roles and responsibilities of Associate Analyst in Deloitte Consulting, Bangalore recruitment are given below,

Name of the Company - Deloitte Consulting

Name of the Job Position - Associate Analyst

>> You are required to participate as member of the project team and must own as well as collaborate with the team members by working with them in order to optimize and deliver on the assigned tasks.

>> You should be able to communicate key finding to the project team leader and extended project network.

>> You are required to contribute to improving as well as monitoring and discovering the issues.

>> You should report on the common sources of the technical issues or the questions and make recommendations to the team.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?