5th July 2019, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Software Engineer Trainee in CGI, Bengaluru?

Dear Sir, I am interested to join Nirvana Solutions Gurugram as a Software Engineer Trainee. I would like to know about the roles and responsibilities for this particular post in Nirvana Solutions Gurugram. Please tell me immediately.

8th July 2019, 11:02 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Software Engineer Trainee in CGI, Bengaluru?

The candidates selected for Software Engineer Trainee in CGI, Bengaluru would working on Developing, Maintaining, Supporting or Testing groups of CGI that are already in existence or may be established or constituted in the future as part of its business/operational diversification or growth.

You can check the website www.cgi.com for more details.
10th July 2019, 10:00 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Software Engineer Trainee in CGI, Bengaluru?

Roles and responsibilities of Software Engineer Trainee in CGI, Bengaluru as follows :

-Strong understanding of software applications programming languages.
-Knowledge of SDLC development phases.
-Good communication skills for support.
-Integration and customization of software products upon request.
-Debugging code skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?