31st August 2020, 03:54 AM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Customer Service and Sales Executives in Honeywell Kolkata?

Respected Sir/Madam, can you please help me to know about the roles and responsibilities which a Customer Service and Sales Executive must have in Honeywell Kolkata? I want to get this job so please tell me about the roles and responsibilities for this particular post of this company.

2nd September 2020, 09:23 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Customer Service and Sales Executives in Honeywell Kolkata?

Roles and responsibilities of Customer Service and Sales Executives in Honeywell Kolkata is as following.

Your role would be of Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical).

Your responsibilities will include -

1. You have to contact all your customers regularly and ask their opinion.
2. You have to solve all their query and problem.
3. You have to work on market research and selling.
4. You have to coordinate all your fellow and work productively.
3rd September 2020, 10:54 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Lightbulb Re: Roles and responsibilities of Customer Service and Sales Executives in Honeywell Kolkata?

Roles and responsibilities of Customer Service and Sales Executives in Honeywell Kolkata.

Handle all incoming customer orders, and calls ,process orders to the satisfaction of the customers. Handle general enquiries from the customer. Other Duties: Provide support and cover to the Regional Sales Managers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?