25th October 2020, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Financial Analysts in Moody’s Corporation Gurgaon?

Hi everyone, I am preparing for the interview of Moody’s Corporation Gurgaon for the post of Financial Analyst. I don’t know about the roles and responsibilities for this particular post. Can any of you let me know about this post?

30th October 2020, 11:28 AM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Financial Analysts in Moody’s Corporation Gurgaon?

Roles and responsibilities of Financial Analysts in Moody’s Corporation Gurgaon are:-

1. Responsibility for Financial Analyst.
2. Bachelors or Masters with an emphasis in finance, economics, accounting, math.
3. CA, CFA, FRM, or equivalent highly desirable.
4. 0-2 years of relevant work experience.
5. Excellent financial modelling skills.
30th October 2020, 06:00 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Financial Analysts in Moody’s Corporation Gurgaon?

Roles and responsibilities of Financial Analysts in Moody’s Corporation Gurgaon are as follows:-

1. You will have to work on financial business problems.
2. You will have to work on detailed capital structure analysis.
3. Market development tasks.
4. Tracking, reporting, and reviewing business tasks.
5. Advance financial documentation.
30th October 2020, 06:58 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Roles and responsibilities of Financial Analyst in Moody's Corporation Gurgaon recruitment:

Major roles and responsibilities of Financial Analyst in Moody's Corporation Gurgaon recruitment are given below,

Name of the Company - Moody's Corporation

Name of the Job Position - Financial Analyst

>> You are required to evaluate bond identures and loan agreements to assess the covenant protection.

>> You are required to prepare detailed reports and presentations on companies describing business model, strategy, capital structure, industry scenario.

>> You need to develop an insightful opinion on the company's financial performance through building cash flow models.

>> You are required to involve in detailed capital structure analysis.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?