25th October 2020, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Financial Analysts in Moody’s Corporation Gurgaon?

Dear Sir/Madam, I am going to attend an interview of Moody’s Corporation Gurgaon for the post of Financial Analyst. I want to know about the salary package of this post in Moody’s Corporation. So, can you please tell me about the salary package.

29th October 2020, 11:59 AM
chin6303

Post Re: Salary package of Financial Analysts in Moody’s Corporation Gurgaon?

Salary package of Financial Analysts in Moody’s Corporation Gurgaon

Financial Analyst salaries - Gurgaon, Haryana ₹ 3,74,071/yr

Average Moody's Corporation Analyst yearly pay in India is approximately ₹ 4,43,043, which is 26% above the national average.

Salary information comes from 4 data points collected directly from employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed in the past 36 months.
29th October 2020, 06:49 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Salary package of Financial Analysts in Moody’s Corporation Gurgaon?

Salary package of Financial Analysts in Moody’s Corporation Gurgaon is as follows.

Selected applicant will receive Rs. 2.5 - 8 LPA for this role.

Applicant must have minimum working experience of 1 - 2 years to be eligible for this role.
30th October 2020, 11:47 AM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Financial Analysts in Moody’s Corporation Gurgaon?

The salary package of Financial Analysts in Moody’s Corporation Gurgaon 24,101 per month. The candidate should be a graduate in BE/BTech/MCA from any recognized university. The candidate should belong to Gurgaon or nearby places.
30th October 2020, 11:54 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

The salary package of Financial Analysts in Moody’s Corporation Gurgaon is INR 3,74,071 per annum. The candidate must have 0 to 2 years of relevant field experience. The candidate must be good at excellent financial modelling skills.
30th October 2020, 05:55 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Company Name:- Moody’s Corporation Gurgaon

Experience Level:-0-2 Years.

The Salary package of Financial Analysts in Moody’s Corporation Gurgaon is around INR 3-5 lakhs per annum. Based on your interview performance and skillset level to meet the business requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?