13th January 2013, 02:47 PM
Ankita.angel

List of top engineering colleges under COMEDK? What is the minimum score required?

please tell me the top engineering colleges under comedk and the minimum score that could be required for getting c.sc as a branch in each of those top colleges..

Related Questions:
  1. How to get Admission In R.V. College in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get admission in B.E college after scoring 56 marks in COMEDK UGET?
  3. List of the colleges in which I can get admission after scoring 62 marks in COMEDK?
  4. How can I get admission in top 15 college under COMEDK?
  5. Minimum score required in CET to get in top colleges in Pune? With 122 marks in CET can I get admission in MIT Sinhagad college of engineering Vadgaon and other top colleges of Pune?
  6. Will I get admission in any top college after scoring 106 in COMEDK?
  7. List of top 10 colleges of engineering? What is the cutoff score?
  8. Minimum MAT score required to get into top B.Schools?
  9. What will be my expected rank after scoring 75 in COMEDK UGET? Can I get CS in top colleges of Bangalore? Any chance for chemical engineering in the top colleges?
  10. Percentage required for admission in engineering course? Minimum rank required for admission in RV college in CET and COMEDK
  11. Can I get top 10 college with EEE branch after scoring 68 marks in COMEDK
  12. List of top engineering colleges of India where the admission is is below 70k?
  13. What is the fees required for COMEDK colleges per annum? I have scored 128 in COMEDK exam
  14. Previous year question papers of COMEDK-PGET? List of colleges which offer admission through COMEDK-PGET? -- [New]
  15. Syllabus of COMEDK PGCET? List of colleges participating in COMEDK?
  16. Top 20 colleges under JECA? Rank required for getting admitted in those colleges? Fee structure of the colleges?
  17. List of good private colleges I can get with 70% marks in 12th and AIEEE score 53 and AIR 273600 with GEN category?
  18. Minimum marks required to qualify for COMEDK? What is the fee structure?

14th March 2013, 06:30 PM
kshreyaa
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of top engineering colleges under COMEDK? What is the minimum score required?

Examination: COMEDK UGET 2013

COMEDK UGET 2013 Eligibility:

Candidates must have passed 10 + 2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) with English as a compulsory subject
Candidates must have secured a minimum of 45% in 10+2 (40% for SC/ST)

Note: while Maths and Physics are compulsory, optional subjects can be Chemistry or Biotechnology or Biology or any other Technical vocational courses

COMEDK UGET 2013 Application Procedure:

Click here to apply online
Pay application fees Rs.1200/- for 3 Subjects (PCB or PCM) . and Rs.1500/- for 4 subjects (PCMB) via DD in favour of "COMEDK", payable at Bangalore

Send the following to the address mentioned below by SPEED Post

Printed Online Application Form
Candidate’s photo should be pasted (within the box provided)
Candidate’s signature (within the box provided)
Left forefinger impression of the candidate (within the space provided)
Candidate’s parent/guardian’s signature (within the box provided)
Photocopy of 10th Standard Marks Card or School Leaving Certificate indicating the candidate’s Date of Birth
SC/ST/OBC or any other certificate
Printed Online Date of Birth Certificate / Identity Proof (COMEDK copy) duly signed by the candidate.
Note the application number for future reference

COMEDK UGET 2013 Important Dates:
Application Deadline: April 15, 2013

Address:

Executive Secretary - COMEDK,

# 132, Second Floor,

11th Main, 17th Cross,

Malleswaram,

Bangalore - 560055,

Karnataka.

COMEDK UGET 2013 Reprint of Date of Application Form : Click here and enter the following

Application number

Date of birth

COMEDK UGET 2013 Check Application Status: Click here and enter the following

Application number

Date of birth

COMEDK UGET 2013 Reprint of Date of Birth Certificate : Click here and enter the following

Application number

Date of birth

14th March 2013, 06:32 PM
kshreyaa
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of top engineering colleges under COMEDK? What is the minimum score required?

Examination: COMEDK UGET 2013

COMEDK UGET 2013 Eligibility:

Candidates must have passed 10 + 2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) with English as a compulsory subject
Candidates must have secured a minimum of 45% in 10+2 (40% for SC/ST)

Note: while Maths and Physics are compulsory, optional subjects can be Chemistry or Biotechnology or Biology or any other Technical vocational courses

COMEDK UGET 2013 Application Procedure:

Click here to apply online
Pay application fees Rs.1200/- for 3 Subjects (PCB or PCM) . and Rs.1500/- for 4 subjects (PCMB) via DD in favour of "COMEDK", payable at Bangalore

Send the following to the address mentioned below by SPEED Post

Printed Online Application Form
Candidate’s photo should be pasted (within the box provided)
Candidate’s signature (within the box provided)
Left forefinger impression of the candidate (within the space provided)
Candidate’s parent/guardian’s signature (within the box provided)
Photocopy of 10th Standard Marks Card or School Leaving Certificate indicating the candidate’s Date of Birth
SC/ST/OBC or any other certificate
Printed Online Date of Birth Certificate / Identity Proof (COMEDK copy) duly signed by the candidate.
Note the application number for future reference

COMEDK UGET 2013 Important Dates:
Application Deadline: April 15, 2013

Address:

Executive Secretary - COMEDK,

# 132, Second Floor,

11th Main, 17th Cross,

Malleswaram,

Bangalore - 560055,

Karnataka.

COMEDK UGET 2013 Reprint of Date of Application Form : Click here and enter the following

Application number

Date of birth

COMEDK UGET 2013 Check Application Status: Click here and enter the following

Application number

Date of birth

COMEDK UGET 2013 Reprint of Date of Birth Certificate : Click here and enter the following

Application number

Date of birth

19th May 2013, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

which college i can get after scoring 43 marks in comedk?

3rd June 2013, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

List of the colleges in which I can get E C branch after I got 97 marks in comedk

11th June 2013, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

I hve 60 marks in comedk .please tell the list of top colleges i can get

29th June 2013, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

i hav got 10555 rnk, list me top college that i cn get in cse/it/is

13th May 2014, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

I have got 94 marks in comedk .list me too colleges in which I can get admission

11th June 2014, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

my rank is 10494 in comedk uget in engineering,so tell me the best colleges under this rank for cse or ece branches in 2014??????? please, shubham

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?