12th August 2018, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Sales Application Engineer in Keyence India?

Dear Sir, I am interested to join Keyence India as a Sales Application Engineer. I would like to know about the roles and responsibilities for this particular post in Keyence India. Please tell me immediately.

5th September 2018, 08:29 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Sales Application Engineer in Keyence India?

Roles and Responsibilities of Sales Application Engineer in Keyence India:

Some of the major roles and responsibilities of a Sales Application Engineer in Keyence India are given below,

Name of the Company - Keyence India

Name of the Job Position - Sales Application Engineer

>> You are required to connect with the industrial customers as a sales application engineer and need to explain about products and take it forward through the detailed product demonstrations and testing.

>> You are required to prospect and generate the leads for sales continuously and must be responsible for the complete sales lifecycle from the initial connection to the customer over calls.

>> You must be able to develop thorough understanding of Industrial products or engineering products like Proximity sensors, High precision microscopes and laser makers..etc.,

>> You must be willing to travel to the customer places for fulfilling the customer requirements.
14th July 2019, 11:26 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Sales Application Engineer in Keyence India?

You have to develop by understanding of Engineering / Industrial Products like the Photoelectric Sensors, Proximity Sensors, Measuring Instruments for Inspection Lines, High Precision Microscopes, Laser Makers and so on used in research institutes and sell them to relevant target industries.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?