18th March 2018, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Job description of Sales Application Engineer in Keyence India?

Dear friends, I don’t know much more about the description of Sales Application Engineer post which is available in Keyence India company. So, I would like to know about the description of this particular job. Please tell me asap.

4th May 2018, 07:34 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of Sales Application Engineer in Keyence India?

Job description of Sales Application Engineer in Keyence India:

Some of the major responsibilities or job description of Sales Application Engineer in Keyence India are as follows. They include,

>> You are required to connect with the industrial customers. You may are required to explain them about these products and need to take it forward through detailed product demonstrations and testing.

>> You should maintain good relationships with already existing customer and must retain them by offering timely support and service.

>> You are required to prospect and generate the leads for sales continuously and must be responsible for complete sales life cycle.

>> You should develop through understanding of the industrial products like Proximity Sensors, measuring instruments for inspection lines, laser makers, high precision microscopes, Photoelectric sensors..etc.,

>> You must be willing to travel to the customer places to fulfill the customer requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?