20th October 2018, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of IT-Software Developer in HCL Technologies, Chennai?

Please help me to know about the roles and the responsibilities for IT-Software Developer allotted by HCL Technologies, Chennai. I want to become IT-Software Developer in this company so I want to know about the roles and responsibilities.

27th April 2022, 09:08 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of IT-Software Developer in HCL Technologies, Chennai?

Roles and responsibilities of IT Software Developer in HCL Technologies, Chennai recruitment:

Major roles and responsibilities of IT Software Developer in HCL Technologies, Chennai recruitment are given below,

Name of the Company- HCL Technologies

Name of the Job Position- IT Software Developer

>> As an IT Software Developer, you are required to involve in Troubleshooting, Debugging, supporting as well as upgrading the existing and new Software.

>> You should be able to Test and evaluate the new programs.

>> You must have the ability to transition seamlessly between the front as well as back end coding.

>> You should be able to design and implement the upgraded code after plan review with the project management team.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?