19th May 2021, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Which percentage Infosys will consider If i have done 12th and diploma both before doing B.E.?

Got placed in Infosys, infosys have best of two policy for if one can do 12th and diploma both
infosys have criteria that 60% through out entire academics, i have done 12th and diploma both but i have 75% in 10th, 53% in 12th, and 80% in diploma, 70% in B.E, which % infosys will consider, diploma or 12th ?

19th May 2021, 11:56 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which percentage Infosys will consider If i have done 12th and diploma both before doing B.E.?

Infosys will consider marks of Diploma if you have higher marks in Diploma than intermediate

Or

Infosys will consider intermediate score if you have higher score in intermediate than Diploma because infosys has criteria which says that candidate must have maintained minimum 60% marks throughout the academic.

In your case Infosys will consider Diploma score.

You won't face any issue because of less score in intermediate than Diploma .
20th May 2021, 10:40 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which percentage Infosys will consider If i have done 12th and diploma both before doing B.E.?

They will consider percentage of both 12th and diploma in Infosys. The candidate should have completed BE/BTech in Computer Science from any recognized university. The candidate should have analytical ability, teamwork and leadership skills, communication skills and the ability to innovate.
22nd May 2021, 10:06 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

✓ Infosys has a policy of 60% above marks in 10th , 12th and BE. And they select candidates based on that. But the criteria of Infosys keeps on changing. So you need to wait once Infosys comes for placements, then only the final criteria would be known. Everyone above the eligibility criteria is equal for them so they do not neglect talent.
27th April 2022, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Infosys consider 60% in 12th best of 5 subject only? Or all over subject? In case of doing 12th & diploma both infosys consider best of two but in this case year gap is counted or not?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?