11th November 2016, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

What is the salary offered to IIT Engineers?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue my career in Engineering, and I want to do it from IIT. I want to know what is the salary offered to IIT Engineers? Please answer as soon as possible.

12th November 2016, 08:04 PM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: What is the salary offered to IIT Engineers?

The salary range for IIT Engineers it should be 8 Lakhs Per Annum(LPA) to 30 Lakhs Per Annum)

* Before that get seat in IIT and study well score better marks.
* Mostly try job in the Campus Interview itself surely you can see the nice package.
* And for International job you can earn more than 50 Lakhs also.
13th November 2016, 12:35 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to pursue my career in Engineering, and I want to do it from IIT. I want to know what is the salary offered to IIT Engineers? Please answer as soon as possible.

The salaries for the IIT engineers in the Tech companies will be in the range of 10 to 20 Lakhs per annum. The finance companies recruit candidates with over 18 to 20 Lakhs per annum. The consultancy firms offer, an average salary of 11 to 12 lakh per annum to the candidates. Some students get more than 50 Lakhs per annum from international companies. The candidates, who perform well throughout, will earn good salary. The above mentioned amounts are average salaries; it may differ in the next year also.
15th November 2016, 08:13 AM
EngineerSolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The average salary offered to IIT Engineer is around 8.5 Lakhs per annum. For international jobs the pay package may be above 1 crore but taking the average from all streams then it will be around 8.5 Lakhs per annum.
10th July 2019, 10:58 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Salary offered to IIT Engineers as follows :

See when you are in big reputed institutes you have wide range of opportunities because of good staff and infrastructure full of experts in their profiles. So every big reputed institutes have their own placement cells with their criteria for companies to recruit and do the campus placement activities in their colleges. They set certain benchmarks for annual salaries also for companies. Automatically companies will provide you better salary comparison to other colleges in IITs because of their manpower abilities.

So you can expect around CTC in IITs around INR 8 to 50 lakhs per annum. It's totally depending upon your interview performance and skills you have during campus placement activities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?