6th April 2018, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Roles & responsibilities of Trainee Engineers in CSS Corp?

I have applied for an interview of Trainee Engineer in CSS Corp. I want to get this job. But the problem is, I don't know about the roles and responsibilities of this particular post. Can you tell me about the roles and responsibilities?

8th June 2018, 11:51 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles & responsibilities of Trainee Engineers in CSS Corp?

Roles and Responsibilities of a Trainee Engineer in CSS Corp:

Some of the major roles and responsibilities of a Trainee Engineer in CSS Corp are given below,

<> You are required to manage the data and other information that are related to particular projects.

<> You need to design the commodity depending on that concerned sector.

<> You are responsible for solving the major tasks as a Trainee Engineer

<> You must have good communication skills and having CCNP/ CCNA certification or training would be an added advantage.

<> You are will be involved to work with OS and Networking and you should have excellent communication skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?