18th June 2018, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Software Engineer in HP Enterprises?

Please help me to know about the roles and the responsibilities for Software Engineer allotted by HP Enterprises. I want to become a Trainee in this company so I want to know about the roles and responsibilities.

20th June 2018, 11:41 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Software Engineer in HP Enterprises?

Roles and Responsibilities of a Software Engineer in HP Enterprises:

Some of the major roles and responsibilities of a Software Engineer in HP Enterprises are given below,

<> You are required to participate as a team member of the project of other firmware engineers as well as internal and outsourced development partners.

<> You are required to execute the established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of the code. You need to identify logs, and debug the assigned issues.

<> You are required to make coding and program enhancement and need to update and change the portions and subsystems of firmware including DSP and embedded code and EFI applications, EFI drivers..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?