5th August 2020, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Software Trainee Engineers in Artech Infosystems Pvt Ltd Noida?

Respected Sir/Madam, can you please help me to know about the roles and responsibilities which a Software Trainee Engineer must have in Artech Infosystems Pvt Ltd Noida? I want to get this job so please tell me about the roles and responsibilities for this particular post of this company.

8th August 2020, 11:39 AM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Talking Re: Roles and responsibilities of Software Trainee Engineers in Artech Infosystems Pvt Ltd Noida?

Roles and responsibilities of Software Trainee Engineers in Artech Infosystems Pvt Ltd Noida.

Must have capacity to work independently and also as a part of team.

Keen to learn new technologies and implement those to solve business problems and improve application efficiency.

Excellent Problem-Solving skills and solution-oriented attitude.

Good understanding of Database Concepts, OS, HTML/CSS Concepts & Data Structure Concepts, C, C++, OOPS Concepts
9th August 2020, 07:43 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Software Trainee Engineers in Artech Infosystems Pvt Ltd Noida?

Roles and responsibilities of Software Trainee Engineers in Artech Infosystems Pvt Ltd Noida are as follows:-

1. You will have to do code development for applications.
2. You will have to do design/develop and review applications.
3. You will have to integrate features as per requirements for the best user-friendly experience.
4. Troubleshooting tasks.
5. Advance documentation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?