4th June 2011, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria for NRI students for AIEEE?

What is the eligibility criteria for NRI students for AIEEE? Do they/their parents have to stay a minimum number of years in India.

6th June 2015, 09:05 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: What is the eligibility criteria for NRI students for AIEEE?

For a Indian student to get admission there they have to appear for IIT-JEE which is a joint entrance exam conducted by IIT annually ,for a non Indian resident student you have to appear for SAT exam and then admissions are provided based on the marks you got and depending on the cutoff you will get admission

The SAT is a globally recognized college admission test that lets you show colleges. It tests your knowledge of reading, writing and math — subjects that are taught every day in high school classrooms
23rd June 2018, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for NRI students for AIEEE?

My son us studying in 11th Grade and next year he will get IB diploma which is world over recognized by all institution s.

My question is Is there any exam called SAT 2?Can my son write this year?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?