15th December 2019, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Salary package allotted to Communications Managers in ZS Associates New Delhi?

I have heard that ZS Associates New Delhi is scheduling an interview for the post of Communications Manager. I will attend this interview. However, I don’t know about the salary. So, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the salary package?

17th December 2019, 05:19 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package allotted to Communications Managers in ZS Associates New Delhi?

Company Name: ZS Associates New Delhi

Experience:8-10+ years of relevant work experience.

The Salary package allotted to Communications Managers in ZS Associates New Delhi is around INR 9 -15 lakhs per annum. (average salary)
17th December 2019, 05:30 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Salary package allotted to Communications Managers in ZS Associates New Delhi?

Salary package allotted to Communications Managers in ZS Associates New Delhi is rs.45,32123 per annum.

The applicant must have passed graduation or post graduation in BE/BTech/MCA from any recognized university.
19th December 2019, 01:45 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

For the freshers who got selected in the selection process Communications Managers in ZS Associates New Delhi can expect the salary of 3 to 3.5 lakhs per annum.

For the experienced aspirant’s salary will be based on their years of experience and the knowledge.

Address:
Tower A4 National Highway 8
Near Star Mall Sector - 30
DLF World Tech Park,
Gurugram, Haryana 122002

Phone: 0124 679 7000

For more information visit on https://www.zs.com/
19th December 2019, 04:44 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Salary package allotted to Communications Managers in ZS Associates New Delhi?

Salary package allotted to Communications Managers in ZS Associates New Delhi is INR 14 lakhs per annum.

The candidate should possess experience of 3 - 8 years to be eligible to Communications Managers in ZS Associates New Delhi.
19th December 2019, 04:47 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Salary package allotted to Communications Managers in ZS Associates New Delhi?

Salary package allotted to Communications Managers in ZS Associates New Delhi is INR 14 lakhs per annum.

The candidate should possess experience of 3 to 8 years to be eligible to Communications Managers in ZS Associates New Delhi.
19th December 2019, 06:01 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The salary package allotted to Communications Managers in ZS Associates New Delhi would be between Rs.6,97,980 to Rs.7,05,223. However, the salary package that would be offered will also depend on your work experience,skill, knowledge and the last withdrawn salary.

You can check the website https://www.zs.com for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?