1st June 2019, 02:22 AM
Unregistered

Salary package allotted to Software Engineer Trainee in Nirvana Solutions Pvt Ltd, Gurugram?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I attend the interview and got selected for the post of Software Engineer Trainee in Nirvana Solutions Pvt Ltd, Gurugram then what would be my salary? I have searched alot but couldn’t get the information. Please let me know about the salary package.

3rd June 2019, 07:30 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package allotted to Software Engineer Trainee in Nirvana Solutions Pvt Ltd, Gurugram?

If you get selected for the post of Software Engineer Trainee in Nirvana Solutions Pvt Ltd, Gurugram then you will receive Rs. 20,000/- per month as stipend during probation period i.e. 6 months. After successful completion of probation period, you will get a salary package of Rs. 4.5 lacs per annum.
3rd June 2019, 10:54 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package allotted to Software Engineer Trainee in Nirvana Solutions Pvt Ltd, Gurugram?

Salary Package offered for Software Engineer Trainee in Nirvana Solutions Pvt Ltd, Gurugram recruitment:

The basic information about the salary package offered for a Software Engineer Trainee in Nirvana Solutions Pvt Ltd, Gurugram recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Nirvana Solutions Pvt Ltd

Name of the Job Position - Software Engineer Trainee

Salary package offered - Rs.4.5 Lakh Per Annum

>> You should have passed B.Tech or B.E in CSE or ECE or Information Technology from a recognized university.

>> Or candidates who have done their MCA or M.E/ M.Tech are also eligible.
5th June 2019, 12:06 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Nirvana Solutions Pvt Ltd is hiring fresher candidates for Software Engineer Trainee profile.

Nirvana Solutions Pvt Ltd is offering an annual package of 3.50 LPA - 3.75 LPA for the Software Engineer Trainee profile.
15th July 2019, 07:32 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Salary package allotted to Software Engineer Trainee in Nirvana Solutions Pvt Ltd, Gurugram is around INR 4.5 lakhs per annum.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?