1st June 2019, 02:24 AM
Unregistered

Salary package of Software Programmer in Nettime Solutions India, Bengaluru?

Hi friends, I am interested to attend an interview for the post of Software Programmer in Nettime Solutions India, Bengaluru. Actually, I am interested to join this company for this post. But I don’t know much more about the salary package for this particular post. Can you tell me?

3rd June 2019, 08:06 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Software Programmer in Nettime Solutions India, Bengaluru?

You may expect a average salary of Rs. 4.5 lacs per annum, if appointed as Software Programmer in Nettime Solutions India, Bengaluru. Candidates with BE/BTech degree (CS/IT) or MCA degree from any recognized university/institute are eligible to apply for Software Programmer in Nettime Solutions India, Bengaluru. Candidates must have knowledge of MVC, C#, SQL, JavaScript, JQuery and Web applications etc. in order to be eligible.
3rd June 2019, 10:46 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Software Programmer in Nettime Solutions India, Bengaluru?

Salary Package offered for a Software Programmer in Nettime Solutions India, Bangalore recruitment:

The detailed information about the salary package offered for a Software Programmer in Nettime Solutions India, Bangalore recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Nettime Solutions India

Name of the Job Position - Software Programmer

>> Salary package offered - Rs.25,000/- per month

i.e., Rs.3,00,000/- per annum

>> If you have completed B.E/ B.Tech or MCA then I can say that you are certainly eligible to attend this recruitment.
4th June 2019, 04:33 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Salary package of Software Programmer in Nettime Solutions India, Bengaluru are as follows:-
Average salary- Rs. 443,724
Bonus- Rs. 43,928
Profit sharing- Rs. 19,271
Commission- Rs. 16,000
4th June 2019, 11:57 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Nettime Solutions India is hiring fresher candidates for Software Programmer role.

Nettime Solutions India is offering a fixed 25000 Monthly salary for Software Programmer openings.
15th July 2019, 07:29 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Salary package of Software Programmer in Nettime Solutions India, Bengaluru is around INR 4.5 lakhs per annum.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?