11th August 2018, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Associate Professional Java Expert in CSC?

Respected Sir, I just want to know about the salary package. Actually I am going to attend an interview of CSC for the post of Associate Professional Java Expert. So, I want to know about the salary package of this post in this company.

19th August 2018, 10:56 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Associate Professional Java Expert in CSC?

Salary Package offered for Associate Professional Java Expert in CSC:

The detailed information about the salary package that is offered for the position of an Associate Professional Java Expert in CSC is given below,

Name of the Company - CSC Company

Name of the Job Position - Associate Professional - Java Expert

Salary Offered - Rs.4.5 Lakh Per Annum

Experience Required - 1 to 3 years

Hence, if you have completed B.E/ B.Tech in Telecommunications/ Electrical/ Electronics or Computer from a recognized university in order to be eligible.
8th July 2019, 09:05 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Associate Professional Java Expert in CSC?

Salary package of Associate Professional Java Expert in CSC as follows :

Average salaries for CSC Java Software Developer is INR 4,55283 per annum. You can get better annual package depends upon your interview performance and experience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?