21st August 2019, 02:53 AM
Unregistered

Salary package of CIS Graduate Service Desk Trainee in Cognizant Pune?

Hi Sir, I came to know that Cognizant Pune is going to conduct an interview for the post of CIS Graduate Service Desk Trainee. I would like to know that if I successfully secure this position in Cognizant then what salary I can get? Please let me know asap.

24th August 2019, 10:01 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of CIS Graduate Service Desk Trainee in Cognizant Pune?

Salary Package offered for CIS Graduate Service Desk Trainee in Cognizant Pune recruitment:

The detailed information about the salary package offered for CIS Graduate Service Desk Trainee in Cognizant Pune recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Cognizant

Name of the Job Position - Graduate Service Desk Trainee

>> Salary Package Offered - Rs.2,12,254 per annum

<> You must have completed Graduation from a recognized university to be eligible. The minimum percentage required throughout the academics must be 60% marks.

<> Maximum of 2 years gap in Education is allowed to be eligible for this recruitment.
25th August 2019, 08:26 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of CIS Graduate Service Desk Trainee in Cognizant Pune?

Being a CIS Graduate Service Desk Trainee in Cognizant, you may get an approximate salary of Rs. 2,10,000/- and above per year.

Candidates will gradually get hike in their salary according to the norms of the company.

Web: http://www.cognizant.com
24th December 2021, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

How is the interview after training for service desk graduate trainee role in cognizant
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?