21st August 2019, 02:53 AM
Unregistered

Skills required to become a CIS Graduate Service Desk Trainee in Cognizant Pune?

Dear friends, please help me to know about the skills which are necessarily required to join Cognizant Pune as a CIS Graduate Service Desk Trainee. I am preparing for the interview for this particular post in Cognizant. so I want to know about the skills required for this post. Thank you!

24th August 2019, 10:21 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a CIS Graduate Service Desk Trainee in Cognizant Pune?

Cognizant Pune-

Skills required to become a CIS Graduate Service Desk Trainee in Cognizant Pune as follows :

You will have to work over first level of support through taking calls and handling the resulting incidents or Service Requests, using the incident management and request fulfillment processes.

-Technical assistance over the phone.
-Remote troubleshooting and support for technical difficulties.
-Ability to work in shifts.
-Excellent communication skills in both written and verbal.
24th August 2019, 10:22 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a CIS Graduate Service Desk Trainee in Cognizant Pune?

Skills required to attend CIS Graduate Service Desk Trainee in Cognizant Pune recruitment:

Major skills that are required to attend CIS Graduate Service Desk Trainee in Cognizant Pune recruitment are given below.

Name of the Company - Cognizant

Name of the Job Position - Graduate Service Desk Trainee

<> You must have excellent communication skills and strong interpersonal skills.

<> You should be able to contact freely with the customers over e-mail, phone or ticketing tool..etc.,

<> You must have good basic understanding on the below mentioned,
@ Computer Hardware and Software Components
@ Networking..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?