13th October 2015, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to wait for 6 months to attend Infosys On-Campus Drive if rejected in On-Campus?

Sir,
I have attended Infosys On-Campus Drive but I have not cleared it. If I want to attend again in Off-Campus then should I have to wait for 6 months?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to attend Off-Campus Drive of IT companies after 6 months once rejected?
  2. Can I apply for Off-campus Drive if got rejected in Infosys On-Campus Drive after completing B.Tech? Tips to preparation?
  3. Eligibility to attend Infosys Off-campus drive for a candidate who has secured 60% in overall academics?
  4. Can I attend Wipro campus placement again if I have registered and missed it before?
  5. How can I prepare to crack Infosys On-Campus Drive? Eligibility to attend for B.Tech student?
  6. Can I appear in CTS off-campus interview within 6 months if rejected through on-campus drive?
  7. Eligibility to attend Infosys On-Campus Interview in VIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Should I attend Infosys Off-Campus Interview if selected in CTS through On-Campus Drive? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Where Infosys conducts off-campus interview in Vellore for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  10. How can I prepare to crack every rounds of Infosys On-Campus Drive?
  11. Am I eligible to attend Infosys On-Campus Drive if had 2 backlogs in B.Tech(Biotechnology)?
  12. Can I attend Off-Campus Drive if got rejected in IBM On-Campus Interview?
  13. Eligibility to attend Infosys On-Campus Drive for a candidate who has secured 88% in 10th, 71% in 12th and 63.9% till 7th semester of B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Percentage criteria to attend Infosys Off-Campus Drive in B.Tech course?
  15. Eligibility to attend Infosys Off-Campus Drive for a candidate who has secured 73% in 10th, 61% in 12th and 67% in B.Tech?
  16. How to apply for Samsung R&D Off-Campus Drive? -- [New]
  17. How can I prepare Vocabulary for Infosys On-Campus drive?
  18. Eligibility to attend off campus drive at SRKR campus?
14th November 2015, 05:08 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to wait for 6 months to attend Infosys On-Campus Drive if rejected in On-Campus?

It is quite sad to know that you could not clear the Infosys On-campus drive. Yes, it is true that you will not be eligible for Infosys for the next six months. However, the duration for which you are ineligible for Infosys is not six months, it is nine months. Hence you are not eligible for Infosys for the next nine months and have to wait for nine months. It is better you try for other companies during this period.
24th December 2021, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I have to wait for 6 months to attend Infosys On-Campus Drive if rejected in On-Campus?

Sir I got selected for hackwithinfy se first time and again within 4 months I got selected for dse role then which role will be allocated to me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?