23rd October 2019, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of a Customer Service Associate in Amazon Kolkata?

Hi friends, can any of you tell me about the salary package allotted to the Customer Service Associate in Amazon Kolkata. I am preparing for the interview and I really want to crack and do job in Amazon. So, I want to know about the salary.

28th October 2019, 04:39 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of a Customer Service Associate in Amazon Kolkata?

-Amazon, Kolkatta -

Salary package of a Customer Service Associate in Amazon Kolkata is around INR 2.75 -3 lakhs per annum. It's totally depending upon your interview performance and experience to meet the business requirements with matching skills.
28th October 2019, 08:54 PM
mybreatheisgodsgift

Default Re: Salary package of a Customer Service Associate in Amazon Kolkata?

Salary Package offered in Amazon Kolkata Customer Service Associater recruitment:

The detailed information about the salary package offered in this Amazon Kolkata Customer Service Associate recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Amazon

Name of the Job Position - Customer Service Associate

@ Salary Package offered - 13,000/- to 17,000/- per month

@ You must have excellent typing skills. You should be able to adapt to changes in the work environment.

@ You must have the ability to work overtimes as required by the business.

>> You should have done 12th Class in 10+2 pattern from a recognized board. Also you must have completed their Graduation or Post Graduation are eligible to apply.

>> Candidates having 0 to 2 years of experience can apply for this recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?