26th December 2018, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

Salary package of Customer Support Associate in Tech Mahindra, Noida?

Hi friends, I would like to know that if I crack the interview of Tech Mahindra, Noida and become Customer Support Associate then what salary would be for me? I am looking for handsome salary so I want to know about the salary package of this particular post in this company. Please tell me asap.

31st December 2018, 04:32 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Customer Support Associate in Tech Mahindra, Noida?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I would like to know that if I crack the interview of Tech Mahindra, Noida and become Customer Support Associate then what salary would be for me? I am looking for handsome salary so I want to know about the salary package of this particular post in this company. Please tell me asap.

The salary package of Customer Support Associate in Tech Mahindra is around Rs 1.8 Lakhs per year. Interested candidates can contact the company for exact details on the salary. Graduates or post graduates or Diploma holders or 12th pass, are eligible to apply for the Customer Support Associate recruitment in Tech Mahindra. Applicants should have the ability to speak freely in Hindi and should have basic knowledge of operating a desktop computer. Applicants should have Computer knowledge and Toggle between windows.
1st January 2019, 08:22 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Customer Support Associate in Tech Mahindra, Noida?

Average salary package of Customer Support Associate in Tech Mahindra, Noida is around Rs. 13,000/- per month.
Candidates must be any Graduate or any Undergraduate in any specialization from any recognized university to be eligible to attend Customer Support Associate interview in Tech Mahindra, Noida. Candidates must have good written & verbal communication skills*in English to be eligible.

Last edited by ppsahu; 23rd January 2019 at 07:05 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?