1st April 2015, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Wipro On-Campus Drive? How can I give answers of these questions?

Sir,
I am pursuing my BCA final year in Kakatiya university, I have WIPRO IT sector on campus placement drive, I wants to know which type of questions asked in the HR round of this company's campus interview?
Can you please say that questions and answers?
Thank you sir.

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of questions are asked in Wipro Technologies Off-Campus Drive? Pattern of this Off-Campus Drive?
  2. What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of Wipro off-campus drive?
  3. Technical questions will be asked in HR round of Infosys Off-campus Drive? What kind of Technical questions will be asked?
  4. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Infosys on-campus drive? How many rounds are left after HR round?
  5. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Tech Mahindra on-campus drive?
  6. How many rounds are there in Wipro BPO Off-Campus Interview? What kind of questions are asked in Telephonic round? -- [New]
  7. What kind of questions are asked in Aptitude test of IBM Off-Campus drive?
  8. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Drive in Vishakapatnam? Pattern of this Off-Campus Drive?
  9. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of WIPRO? Placement papers of previous year for preparation?
  10. What kind of Questions are being asked in Technical round and HR round by a Software Company?
  11. List of questions which asked in HR round? How may I know about HR round?
  12. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Accenture Off-campus Interview?
  13. What kind of questions will be asked in Tech Round by software companies like Wipro, TCS
  14. After clearing the first round of interview what kind of questions take place in second round of interview?
  15. Reference books for preparation of TCS interview? What kind of questions are asked in HR round?
  16. What kind of questions are asked in iGATE Patni Off-Campus Interview?
  17. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of HCL Technologies on-campus Interview? Pattern of this on-campus interview?
  18. What kind of questions are asked in technical round and HR round by a software company like infosys, wipro, Tcs etc? -- [Most Discussed]
13th April 2015, 01:38 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Wipro On-Campus Drive? How can I give answers of these questions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am pursuing my BCA final year in Kakatiya university, I have WIPRO IT sector on campus placement drive, I wants to know which type of questions asked in the HR round of this company's campus interview?
Thank you sir.
The HR round of any company campus interview is the most easiest round then also most of the candidate are out in HR round. Since, in the HR Round you are asked all the basic question about you and your family background. Your focus toward your life is checked and the way you represent yourself to the HR is judged. If you made these all then, you made the company.
1st May 2015, 12:48 AM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Wipro On-Campus Drive? How can I give answers of these questions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
Thank you sir.

In the HR Round only the Personal Questions are asked. All the Questions are related to you and your family background. So, don't lie to your HR if asked something Personal. Always be straight forward to your HR.
18th February 2016, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Wipro On-Campus Drive? How can I give answers of these questions?

Sir I want to go In software development field is good option for me and what questions is asked in interview of software developer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?