26th June 2016, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are vacant for Graduate Engineer Trainee in UTC Aerospace Systems?

Respected Sir,
I want to attend Off-Campus Drive of UTC Aerospace Systems for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee. Can I know how many seats are vacant for this post? I just want to know the vacant seats so that I can think to attend this Off-Campus or not. Thanks in advance!

Related Questions:
29th June 2016, 09:54 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: How many seats are vacant for Graduate Engineer Trainee in UTC Aerospace Systems?

UTC Aerospace System is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technologically advanced aerospace and defense products. This company is going to organize off campus drive for recruitment of Graduate Engineer Trainee post. You are interested to know about the number of vacancies for this post.

>>Basically the company has not disclosed the number of vacancies yet for this post. There is no need to worry about the number of vacancies. If you are eligible for this profile and then you have to apply for this post.

**If you are interested to know about the company profile, job description, link to apply etc then you have to go through the below link.

Link:https://www.goodrich.apply2jobs.com/...wJob&RID=37935
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?