9th October 2019, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Graduate Engineer Trainees at HCL Technologies Hyderabad?

I am interested to join as a Graduate Engineer Trainee at HCL Technologies Hyderabad. So, I am going to attend an interview for this post at HCL Technologies. I would like to know about the salary package for this post at HCL Technologies. Kindly tell me immediately.

15th October 2019, 06:22 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Graduate Engineer Trainees at HCL Technologies Hyderabad?

Selected candidates will be offered a salary of INR 2.16 Lacs PA (for first 3 months)
Post successful completion of first 3 months INR 2.75 Lacs PA

There is 4 rounds interview of Graduate Engineer Trainees at HCL Technologies Hyderabad :-

1)Online Technical Test

2)Online Aptitude Test

3)Technical Interview

4)Manager/HR Interview
15th October 2019, 09:17 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Graduate Engineer Trainees at HCL Technologies Hyderabad?

Company Name : HCL Technologies

Position : Graduate Engineer Trainee

Salary package of Graduate Engineer Trainees at HCL Technologies Hyderabad is around INR 2.8 lakhs per annum. It's totally depending upon your interview performance and skills to meet the business requirements with matching skills to complete the operation tasks.

Venue (Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh)
St.Peters Engineering Collge,
Opp. A.P.Forest Academy, Dullapally,
Maisammaguda, Medchal,
Hyderabad, Telangana 500043
15th October 2019, 10:30 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Salary Package offered in Graduate Engineer Trainee in HCL Technologies Hyderabad recruitment;

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Graduate Engineer Trainee in HCL Technologies Hyderabad recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - HCL Technologies

Name of the Job Position - Graduate Engineer Trainee

@ Salary Package offered - 2.6 Lakh Per Annum

@ Probation Period - 15 months

>> You must be willing to relocate anywhere in India ad willing to work in 24*7 environment.

>> You should have done B.Tech or B.E in any of the below mentioned streams in order to be eligible.
* Computer Science Engineering or
* Electronics and Communication Engineering or
* Information Technology or
* Software Engineering or
* Electrical Engineering
16th October 2019, 01:57 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

The starting salary of a Graduate Engineer Trainees at HCL Technologies, may range approximately Rs. 2,50,000/- and above per year.

After the training period gets over the salary of the candidate will increase according to their eligibility and experience and also as per the norms of the organization.

Web: http://http://www.hcl.in
17th October 2019, 12:45 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

HCL is hiring freshers for the Graduate Engineer Trainee post.

HCL is offering an annual package of 2.6 LPA - 3.6 LPA depending upon your Interview Performance.

For more details you can visit the below official site:
https://www.hcltech.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?