14th March 2017, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

What to do, if I completed by diploma of years duration in 3 and a half year time?

Dear Sir, I am Pavan K recently completed my diploma in ME. I completed diploma in 3 and half year if they ask me what was reason to complete 3 and half extra than what should a perfect reason I’ll give then?

15th March 2017, 10:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do, if I completed by diploma of years duration in 3 and a half year time?

If you have completed the course in extra time due to backlogs, then you have to mention the reason. Normally, most of the students have backlogs and there is delay in completion due to reappearing in exams. This is a normal case and no need to worry.

If backlog is not the reason, then mention it correctly. You need to mention the correct reason because they can easily find out the truth.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?