6th March 2015, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

How many rounds are there in Hexaware Technologies On-campus Interview? Tips to crack this interview?

Sir,
I really want to get placement
in Hexaware Technologies.
I have my interview in few days.
Kindly tell me how I prepare for this interview?
And what are the rounds there?

7th March 2015, 03:19 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: How many rounds are there in Hexaware Technologies On-campus Interview? Tips to crack this interview?

There will be three important rounds followed for Hexaware Technologies campus placement which as follows,

-> Written aptitude test.

-> Technical interview.

-> HR interview

Usually there will be more technical questions asked in the written test as well. So, ensure that you prepare all your core subjects basics which you studied right from your 2nd year to clear the written plus technical interview. You will be able to clear the HR interview easily if you are good at your communication skills.

I have attached several other preparation materials in this post for your reference. Go through it when needed.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Hexaware.zip(663.9 KB, 142 views)
File Type: pdf aptitude.pdf(1.18 MB, 235 views)
File Type: pdf Ultimate Aptitude Tests.pdf(2.53 MB, 237 views)
File Type: pdf R S aggarwal verbal reasoning.pdf(803.4 KB, 98 views)
File Type: zip Core_java_interview_questions.zip(5.23 MB, 165 views)
File Type: zip C_interview_questions.zip(2.24 MB, 124 views)
File Type: pdf Winning The Interview Game Everything You Need To Know To Land The Job.pdf(1.61 MB, 215 views)
File Type: pdf Answering Tough Interview Questions for Dummies.pdf(3.77 MB, 419 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?