3rd June 2018, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of a Java Programmer in Snapwiz?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have heard that Snapwiz is scheduling an interview for the post of Java Programmer. Can I know about the salary package for this particular post in this company? Waiting for your response!

30th April 2019, 10:25 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of a Java Programmer in Snapwiz?

Salary Package offered for a Java Programmer in Snapwiz:

The detailed information about the salary package offered for a Java Programmer in Snapwiz is given below.

Name of the Company - Snapwiz

Name of the Job Position - Java Developer

Salary Package offered - Rs.6 LPA to 20 LPA

>> You must have hands-on work experience of 2 years in developing and designing end to end applications.

>> You must have a strong knowledge of spring frameworks.

>> You should have experience in Core Java, Server-side programming and asynchronous concepts.

>> Also you must have proficiency in working with relational, NoSQL and Big data Ecosystem.
15th July 2019, 08:55 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of a Java Programmer in Snapwiz?

Salary package of a Java Programmer in Snapwiz is around INR 6-15 lakhs per annum. It's totally depending upon your interview performance and experience you have with you in the similar profile would be great.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?