17th July 2016, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Internship from WIPRO if got backlog in 3rd semester of B.Tech CSE? What is the minimum percentage required to enroll in WIPRO for doing Internship?

Hello sir, I am studying B.Tech CSE and I have a backlog in 3rd semester of B.Tech. Can I apply for Internship in WIPRO? What is the minimum percentage required in final year to enroll in WIPRO for doing Internship?

Related Questions:
19th July 2016, 07:11 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Internship from WIPRO if got backlog in 3rd semester of B.Tech CSE? What is the minimum percentage required to enroll in WIPRO for doing Internship?

If you have any pending backlog in your graduation, then you are not eligible for applying internship in Wipro. You must have t score minimum 50% in your intermediate and 60% in your graduation for pursuing internship from Wipro. So you must have to clear the pending backlog for applying internship in Wipro.
21st July 2016, 02:13 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Internship from WIPRO if got backlog in 3rd semester of B.Tech CSE? What is the minimum percentage required to enroll in WIPRO for doing Internship?

You should not have any pending backlog papers at the time of applying for the internship in WIPRO, therefore I suggest you to clear your supplementary papers first and then opt for the internship program.

The minimum percentage required in order to apply for internship is that the candidate should have scored a minimum of 60% in aggregate in graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?