18th July 2016, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Job description and salary package of Software Development Trainee(JAVA) in IndianEagle Pvt. Ltd.?

Dear Sir/Madam, Can anyone of you kindly tell me about the job description of Software Development Trainee(JAVA) in IndianEagle Pvt. Ltd. I am willing to join this post but I want to know about the description first of this post. Please help me to know about this. And please tell me about the salary package of this post.
Faithfull
Rashmi kumari

26th July 2016, 03:01 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description and salary package of Software Development Trainee(JAVA) in IndianEagle Pvt. Ltd.?

Job Description and Salary Package of Software Development Trainee (Java) in Indian Eagle Private Limited:

The basic educational qualification require for this recruitment is as follows.
> B.E/ B.TEch/ MCA/ BCA/ M.Tech with minimum 75% are eligible to apply for this recruitment

>> Candidates with 60% to 75% scores if they are exceptionally good in Problem Solving Skills, Analytical Skills and Core Java.

>> There will be a Computer based test where you may find Core and Advanced Java, Basic HTML, OOPs Concepts and Database concepts.

>> You must have Zeal to master the areas of Technology specially Java

>> There is a 3 year agreement and salary would be around 2.6 lakh per annum for this post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?